Friday, July 30, 2010

Mon Ami


I had time to unwind from my work day yesterday evening. So, I went to my quiet craft corner and made this card. Just LOVE Hero Arts Stamps! My husband and I went on a cruise to British Isles/one day in Paris for our 25th anniversary a few years ago. Seeing the Eiffel Tower brings back sweet memories!

Hope you are having a good day. It's much cooler here. So happy not to have high humidity with 90 degree weather! I've been out in the back yard with the dog throwing sticks. He loves to play fetch. He's actually our son's dog, a 4 yr old german shepherd...he's our sweetie...a very good dog! A day off here, so am doing laundry, etc. Ok...back to the laundry...take care!
Supplies:
Hero Arts: Kraft paper
Hero Arts: stamp
SEI: butterfly paper
Martha Stewart: punch
Stampin' Up: ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the colors & embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete