Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Hi there!

It's a perfect fall day here! Lovely blue sky with a gentle breeze. I so love this weather! If only we could pay off Mother Nature and have her keep this weather until next spring...hehehe. But, am sure that would ruin the ski industry! I haven't skied in years, but when I did it was lots of fun! And, oh yes, we must have that one day on Christmas with a few inches of snow. So, on second thought, I guess I won't mess with Mother Nature! Ok, anyways, just thought I'd post a birthday card I made for a co-worker. She has a little Volkswagen car, so I thought these stamps from Taylored Expressions would be perfect for her card. I had so much fun coloring and playing with these stamps...so so cute! Hope you all are having a great day! Take care!
Supplies:
Paper: BoBunny
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ribbon: Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love the idea of the Volkswagen, your co-worker would love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun, Maria! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete