Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love


Hi again!

Happy weekend to you! It's Saturday, so here I am again! Yeah, I may even work on another card yet today! After my difficult challenging card(see previous post), I thought I'd try a Valentine card. I was hoping to get the effect of hearts floating in the sky. It's a very simple card. Well, I'll admit not real simple 'cause I had an accident with the blue alcohol ink. Uh huh, all over my hands. I was gonna take a pic of my hands, but I'm sure you can imagine. :-) I just love the bright colors for Valentine's Day, so I'll be making more cards! OK...thanks for taking a peek...take care!
Supplies:
Paper: Glossy card stock(Ranger Ink, Bazzill
Stamp: SU
Button: SU
Elastic thread: Mainstays
Ink: Alcohol Ink, (Ranger Ink): cranberry, stream, wild plum

No comments:

Post a Comment