Friday, March 11, 2011

CR84FN18


Hi Again!

I put together a quick birthday card and entered the challenge over at CR84FN. The bright colors of orange and yellow makes for a perfect spring birthday card. The inspiration photo is just lovely, don't ya think?! You all take care and have a great weekend! Thanks for looking and adding any comments. It's appreciated!

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV(Citrus Stack), Recollections
Stamp: SU, PTI
Ink: SU(Basic Black)
Ribbon: Jo-Ann Fabric
Gems: Me&My Big Ideas
Twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Maria, PRETTY CAS Birthday card! LOVE that bright FAB orange ribbon that sets off you flowers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty CAS card Maria! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Maria!!! Lovely take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty clean and simple design. I do like those flowers! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Less is more....much more.....this is gorgeous! I keep asking myself; where did she get that idea? :) Wow; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like CAS cards so much, and I love the spacing of your flowers. I also like how you tied the ribbon with a bit of twine off to the side...very pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete