Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

Inside of card.
Second card.

Hi there!

I had a chance over the weekend to make a couple of cards for Administrative Professionals Day for husband's secretary and secretary at my work.  They probably look more like a birthday card, but it is a time for celebration for them.  They are great workers and very much appreciated!  I hope to get into my craft room again for more cardmaking at the end of the week.  Hope you all have a wonderful week!  Take care and thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies:

Paper:  Recollections, SU, SEI
Flower Stamp:  SU
Lace, ribbon, pearl cotton, floss:  JoAnn Fabric
Celebrate Chipboard:  K&Company
Pearls:  Martha Stewart
Felt:  PTI
Smile, Celebrate Sentiments:  SandyLion
Butterfly Die:  Verve
Buttons:  Fancy Pants
Gems:  K&Company
Misc.:  Sewing

3 comments:

  1. Maria, both of these cards are beautiful! They don't look like bday cards! Gorgeous papers and I love the butterfly and buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I worked there as a secretary:) Both cards are gorgeous. How thoughtful of you to make these for them. They will be thrilled!
    Love your choice of papers and embellishments. It's always lovely to be here! Enjoy your day; take care!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet those are the nicest cards those two Admin. Asst's will receive this year! I think they are sweet, old-fashioned, charming. Very good job on those, Maria!

    ReplyDelete