Monday, June 20, 2011

PDCC 86-Happy Birthday!

Fun fresh bright colors this week.


Hi!

I haven't entered a challenge over at The Play Date Cafe in awhile, so I thought I'd play along when I saw the beautiful bold colors.  These are the same colors my niece used at her wedding a couple of years ago.  These bright colors just speak "happy"!  Hope you all are doing well today.  I thank you for taking a peek.  It's appreciated!  Take care and enjoy your day!:-))

Paper:  Bazzill, Paper Studio
Stamp:  SU
Ink:  SU(Melon Mambo)
Twine:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Gems:  Darice
Glitter Button:  Dress It Up
Flowers:  Prima



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about removing my previous post, I messed it up! ANYWAY, I LOVE YOUR CARD, MARIA! It is just beautiful and the colors are gorgeous! I have given you a BLOG AWARD on my blog site so go pick it up! You are a great blog buddy and I appreciate your friendship!
    Cindy Porter http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog award! I love, love, love this happy card! The polka dots and flower are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Love the polka dots!! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the kind of card that makes you happy. I love the way you used this weeks'colors for your flower. The layers and that centerpiee with the tiny gems are gorgeous.
    Another handmade beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun this is, Maria! Those colors are so bright and happy, I just love them. SO perfect for the first day of summer. Adore the polka dots and the pretty layered flower, and the gems are a fantastic touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheerful Maria!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Maria! And I LOVE what you've done with that twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Maria! Beautiful flower and dots, awesome!

    ReplyDelete