Monday, August 8, 2011

Friends


This card was for the last challenge at TSTR, but...sigh...I missed the deadline.  But, I thought I'd share this card anyways.  I was so happy to receive some blog candy in the mail that I won from Tammy Roberts!  So, I made this card using the Crafty Secrets images.  She also sent me two beautiful cards that she had made.  You can see her gorgeous creations here at  Paperie Sweetness.  Time to scoot for dinner.  Take care and thanks for stopping here today!:-))

Paper:  SU, Recollections, Coredinations
Stamp:  SU(Tiny Tags)
Ink:  Rose Red
Gems:  Close to My Heart
Images:  Crafty Secrets
Pink Roses:  Recollections
White Flower:  My Stash
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Punch:  Fiskars
Doily:  Martha Stewart
Die Cut Tag:  Verve



7 comments:

  1. The images are gorgeous but above that: I love the way you created this card. A fab mix of papers and the stitching is perfect. And you can never go wrong with rhinestones; I love the "bling" circles around the images.
    Maybe too late for the challenge but I am glad you shared it with us anyway. Wow!
    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,
    This is indeed a beautiful card, so much great detail and lovely colors. Love it.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I got it to work!
    This card is fabulous! The florals are just stunning! I love all the bling!
    It's great to be back here, Maria! I'm going to omment on your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Maria!!! those little flowers and images look so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodness, what a vintage beauty this is, Maria! I just love the flowers. Love the vintage images, too. The hanging sentiment tag is so pretty, and I truly adore the rhinestone frames. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Maria, those images have been so beautifully framed...great colours as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maria, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the all the bling and the pretty papers, the stitching and the seam binding and the beautiful roses. A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete