Friday, August 12, 2011

Tea with a Friend


The photo inspiration is just lovely, isn't it?

Time for another challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room!  And it's tea time!  The cooler weather is fast approaching us.  We've already had a few cool mornings.  It's a welcome relief!  Drinking tea is great for those cool mornings.  I have many fond memories of drinking tea with my sis and just chatting about anything and everything.  So, remember take time not only for a friend, but have some tea too!:-))  Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Have a great weekend!  Take care, hugs!

Paper:  K&Company, Coredinations, Bazzill
Stamp:  Hero Arts
Ink:  SU((Night of Navy); Versa Magic(Cloud White)
Pearls:  SU
Ribbon:  Michael's
Seam Binding:  SU(Baja Breeze)
Lace:  American Crafts
Heart Punch:  Martha Stewart
Punch:  Fiskars
Pearl Cotton:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Button:  My Stash
Copics:  BG15(Aqua); YG63(Pea Green)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Marie
    Lovely card, love the colors, and the extra detail of the pearls and lace, awesome.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love those colors! The tiny pearls on the corner and the cup are my favorite!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an upbeat person, Maria. I always enjoy visiting your posts, or having you comment on my own. You lift my spirits! Your tea card is a lovely interpretation of the challenge pic. Have a wonderful rest-of-the-weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sure know how to nail a challenge :) and your card is gorgeous. Beautiful shades of blue and so many gorgeous embellsihments; love it!

    Have a great weekend; hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Maria! I love all the blues. Such a pretty combination of colors and pattern. Love the ribbon, and LOVE that sentiment tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tea images! Beautiful blues! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Maria! Love all the beautiful blues together. And the take time for box is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect card for this week's challenge! I lovethe detail of the crochet trim! Thanks so much for sharing this with the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, I lOVE this card! Your shades of blue are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Maria! Love those coffe cup stamps, and the gorgeous ribbon and bow. I used to be an avid tea drinker, but now my favourite drink is coffee, you can't beat a decent cappuccino! Or a nice peppermint tea if I'm not feeling too well, so refreshing and caffeine free!

    ReplyDelete