Sunday, August 7, 2011

You Make My Heart Sing!

Mmmm...scrumptious colors this week at PDCC!

My interpretation of the colors this week...

 Just wanted to share with you a card I made for the challenge at The Play Date Cafe.  What gorgeous colors this week...mmmm!  I had the tree in my stash and thought, ok, this will work.  And for the other colors of watermelon and sorbet i just immediately thought hearts.  I also had the bird and took off a blue colored wing and placed the paper I used for the hearts.  I looked and saw the paper looks like feathers, ya think?  I used worn lipstick distress ink for the seam binding.  The stamp is from PTI.  Added gems as usual.  I think I'm addicted to gems.  Is that a good thing?:-)  OK, thanks so much for stopping by today!  Take care and have a wonderful week!:-))

Paper:  DCWV(Citrus Stack), Recollections
Stamp:  PTI
Ink:  Memories(Black); Ranger(Worn Lipstick)
Chipboard:  Tree, Circle Flower(Me&My Big Ideas); Bird(K&Company)
Heart Punch:  SU
Emboss Folder:  SU
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Gems:  Recollections

11 comments:

  1. I love it; it's made with love and attention in every detail and the result is lovely. In fact; GORGEOUS!
    Sorry for not being around but it's good to be here again.
    Have a lovely week and take care!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, this is gorgeous, I love the leafy hearts and the sweet little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! The pinks and greens are so pretty together. I love the little bird!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this is so unique and sweet! Those hearts in the tree are adorable, and the card makes me happy to look at. :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play DAte CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO adorable, Maria! What a fun and creative card design! I just love the bird in that tree. Love the hearts you added as leaves, too. And what a perfect sentiment. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this , Maria! The tree looks so wonderful with the hearts and bird! Love the music notes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card. Thanks for linking at the Play Date cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh isn't that tree fab, I love the hearts..they look like they are bursting out of it in happiness!! Lovely card Maria! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card Maria. love the heart leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo! LOVE that heart-filled tree! LOVE! And yes, that paper does look like feathers. Brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete