Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oh, Deer!



Hi Again!

I started on Christmas cards.  I don't make all of my Christmas cards, but I do like to make about twenty to thirty as time allows.  I get bored easily with only one version.  So, as you see by the photo, I have three different cards.  I'm still not sure which one I prefer.  My husband likes the far right one.  What do you think?! 

Ok, time to scoot here.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  You all have a lovely weekend...take care, hugs!!:-))

Paper:  Paper Studio, Recollections
Stamp:  Inkadinkadoo(Deer); Snowflake, Sentiment(Fiskars)
Ink:  Close to my Heart(Chocolate)
Twine, Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Red ribbon:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Gems:  Recollections
Brads:  Hot off the Press

10 comments:

  1. They're all so pretty, but the far right is a fav of mine too.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Glad you dropped by!
    These cards are gorgeous. I love the red noses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas cards. Love the red nose, we just have to add that don't we lol but very effective.
    Happy Sunday

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, I could NEVER choose just one! They are all gorgeous, Maria! That reindeer stamp is stunning. LOVE that you gave him a red Rudolph nose, and LOVE your color palette. So holiday and earthy. These are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous, I couldn't possibly choose! A lovely festive image, and colours, all so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Moly!!! I hope you don't mind if I 'case' your design! They are stunning! I LOVE that deer! I would have to agree with your husband...I love that gingham background, but I also love the snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30 or 40 at a time? Wow!! They are all beautiful, I really like the cards on the ends. I can't choose just one:)
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all three versions and would be delighted to receive any one of them. Great that you got different versions with the same stamp...how creative! I also get bored so I pick one stamp each year and make different versions to eliminate the boredom. I though I was the only one doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very pretty and I love all three designs! The deer image is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all; I have a place in my heart for reindeers on Christmas cards and this set turned out fabulous. It also looks elegant; such a lovely set of cards!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete