Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tweet Home!

Hi Friends!

Just a quick post here today.  And, I'm hoping you all are doing well!  I'm so happy that the sun is shining!  We've had so much rain here lately...too much!  I'm tired of taking detours because of all the water on the roads!

Anyways, I just wanted to share this card I made for a friend.  And, am entering this card over at City Crafter Challenge.  The theme is "home" this week.  My friend and her husband recently bought a new house.  So, I wanted to make  a card and send it to her.  They have been busy painting and fixing up their new place.  Whew, the thought of moving especially during the holiday season would make one very busy!  The card is pretty self-explanatory.  The house and cloud are from Hero Arts.  The  sentiment, birds, and bird house are from PTI.  I used colored pencils for the coloring.  Dimensionals were placed behind the birds, cloud, and bird house.  I used chocolate ink from Close to My Heart.  Well, that's about it...take care and have a great day!  Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Maria!! I love how you used your pencils to color! I must check out that house stamp from hero Arts! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card ... I'm sure your friends will be delighted ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Stopping by from City Crafters. LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Lucky friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for your friend! Love the little scene you created and love how you did your sentiment. Totally digging all the brown, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooooo cute.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So FAB! LOVE that scene! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card for your friends. They are sure to appreciate and love it. I love the little birds and bird house...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Love the house and the birds. Great colours too. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete