Friday, July 27, 2012

Good Luck!


Hi Friends!

I didn't think it would take me this long to get back to posting on my blog!
Life certainly does get in the way of crafting!  Work has been
busy ...busy!  Also, my mother-in-law was sick last week.  But, she is doing
much better.  I've had some back issues and got a test yesterday.  We
shall see what the doctor says next week.  Please keep me in your
prayers regarding that since I have been battling this back pain off
and on for nearly a year now.  So many things are going through my
head such as if it's not good news what would be my work limitations,
etc.  But, I just need to take it one day at a time...sigh.

OK...on to my card!  This card is for our secretary who is changing
jobs.  She is moving to another department.  So, it is good that we
will still see her from time to time.  I have worked with her for nearly
fifteen years.  We will miss her dearly.  She always is there to help
when needed...a real sweetheart!  Peggi, our secretary loves flowers,
so a card with flowers was made with sentiment of  "Good Luck"
inside the card.  I made the card large enough for all of us to sign.
Another nurse, Sue, in our department is making a garden decoration
for Peggi.  So, next week will be bittersweet of having a potluck party to
wish Peggi a fond farewell!  Thanks for dropping by today!  Take care, hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  K&Company, Recollections
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Flowers:  Martha Stewart
Gems:  Darice



7 comments:

  1. Oh, she will love this!! I love those bright colors and that beautiful bow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this card of full of cheer and I'm sure the secretary will love it.

    Sorry to hear about your back. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that everything turns out really well for you and you can find a way to get rid of the pain. I'm sure it is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo here! Your co-worker will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy, pretty card for Peggi! Bet she loved it, and will miss you all. I hope you find relief from your back pain soon, Maria. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I know Peggi loved this! So sorry to hear about your back pain, my friend! Hoping you get good news from the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and happy card!
    I really hope your back pain gets resolved! Let us know when you get your results!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I hope you can find out what's wrong with your back soon. I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete