Monday, May 27, 2013

God Bless America!


Hi Friends!

Happy Memorial Day to you!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  We don't have any special plans today...maybe take in a movie later.  But, I am getting some cleaning done, which is not my favorite thing to do.  I'd rather be crafting!  I'll have some projects to show you very soon.

Anyways, I just wanted to say a "thank you" to all those that serve in the military to keep our country free! My father, father-in-law, husband, brother-in-law, and two of my nephews have served in the military.  And, I am very proud of them!  And, to all of my fellow Americans...men and women!  I thank you for your dedicated service!!!  God Bless America!!!  Take good care friends, hugs!

3 comments:

  1. I, too, spent most of today cleaning. I had hoped to get some crafting time in but I'm too tired now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send a big thank you right along with you.
    Hubby and I worked in the yard today and got a lot done. We're fairly tired now after several hours. I think he may take off work a couple days later this week so we can finish the worst of it. Then, just mowing, edging, and such for the rest of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Memorial Day, my friend! Cleaning, or otherwise...;)

    ReplyDelete