Thursday, May 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!!!


Hi Friends!

It's May Release Rewind for Paper Sweeties!  So many wonderful stamp sets released this month.  They are now available for purchase!  The stamp set that is new for the month that I used on this card are the sentiments.  I used this set previously a couple days ago using the sentiment friend.  This set is from the You are the Most Wonderful stamp set.  If you recall, I stated that this set has so many possibilities for those special loved ones in your life.  Those wonderful people such as mother, father, husband, daughter, son, brother, sister, friend, teacher, and host.  It's definitely a stamp set that I'll use often!:-)

The sweet girl is Abigail and her dress and shoes are from the stamp set Enjoy Your Day.  For my card I started with a white card base and used some lovely paper from Echo Park!  I colored Abigail and paper pieced her dress and shoes.  I made a little hair bow using felt and added glitter and tied it with pearl cotton.  And, do you see that little crocheted flower?  Uh huh, I made it all by myself!  I finally found some great easy instructions to follow at this site...Scrapbookandcardstoday.  I used pearl cotton and a small crochet hook 4/3.50MM.  You'll be seeing more of my little crocheted flowers on future projects!:-)

Whew, sorry for the long post!  Please stop over at Paper Sweeties blog to check out the awesome creations from the design team!

Happy creating to you...take care, hugs!:-)

Supplies:

Paper:  Echo Park, MFT
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Abigail-Sweeties
               Paper Sweeties:  Enjoy Your Day(dress, shoes)-Boutique
               Paper Sweeties:  You are the Most Wonderful-Sentiments
Ink:  SU(Black)
Felt:  Taylored Expressions
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Crochet Flower-Hand Made
Pearl Cotton:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Pearls:  Doodlebug
Copics:  E00, E11, R20, E33, E35, E37
Dazzling Details:  SU
Button:  Basic Grey

11 comments:

  1. I love your rewind creation! The papers for Abigail's dress is so sweet! I love your crochet flower too! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...The colours are so pretty, Abigail looks gorgeous, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Way to go on crocheting that GORGEOUS flower :). It is the perfect accent for this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sugar!!! Love her dress but most of all I love your gorgeous design work. Pretty colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cut Maria!!! I love the sweet design and Abigail is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so sweet and cute, Maria! Love the paper piecing and LOVE the twine you added to Abigail! All the stitching, scallops, and pearls are fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Maria, I love the papers you used, and the sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little girl and such sweet paper piecing. I can needlepoint and cross stitch but never tried crocheting. You did a super job. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that flowered dress and the twine for her hair bow and belt! FAB flower and scallops too! Your sister will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so very sweet Maria. The sentiment banner is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete