Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties Pre-Release Day 2!!!


Hi there!

Welcome to sweet peek of pre-release day 2 for Paper Sweeties!  Such a colorful card, huh?  I think I was in a fun and festive mood for this card...hehehe!  And, it was fun creating this card for I was excited using the Fun Shapes stamp set.  The set will be available on May 15th!  I used the circle from the set for this card today.
Please stay tuned for tomorrow I will show you how I used the rectangle for my project.  This set will be a definite go to set for me since it has many shapes with fun patterns.  It is very versatile for all your crafting needs!

The sentiments used are from the You are the Most Wonderful stamp set also available on May 15th!  I used the friend sentiment for this card, but the set has many to choose from such as mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband, teacher, and host!  I'm sure I'll be using this set often, too!:-)

OK, friends, thank you so much for dropping by today to see my sweet peek for Paper Sweeties!  Please go and check out the design team creations for more inspiration!  I guarantee you won't be disappointed!  Take care, hugs!

Supplies:
 
Paper: Kraft Outlet, Darice,Paper Studio
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Fun Shapes-Accessories
               Paper Sweeties:  You are the Most Wonderful-sentiments
Ink:  SU(Melon Mambo)
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Gems:  Paper Studio
Punch:  EK(circle), Fiskars(border)
Twine:  WeRMemory Keepers
Pearl Cotton:  Jo-Ann Fabric

12 comments:

  1. Love these colours together, Maria. Such a lovely layout and so beautifully stitched x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and colorful card, Maria! It's wonderful :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and very jolly colourful card for a special friend Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those gems - totally yummy! You know I love the bright colors and that fun bow - looks like a party my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful explosion of colors and shapes you've used in this design!! Great card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and fun Maria!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maria! How fun is this card?!! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now how happy is this?!! So bright and colorful and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the bright colors together and how you used the borders down the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how super colorful this is. Cheery all the livelong day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I love this colorful card, Maria!! You've been a busy bee while I was away. It's fun to see what you made.

    ReplyDelete