Monday, May 6, 2013

Thank you...


Hi there!

How are you on this fine May day?  I had a chance
to make this thank you card for a co-worker who
made this fabulous wreath for me....

 
Sue is my crafty co-worker friend.  I have this
beautiful wreath hanging in my dining room.  She's
a sweet one who is always sharing ideas and shows
the lovely projects she makes.  Isn't it great to have
a friend like that?
 
Also, I made some delicious chocolate chip
cookies and oatmeal cookies to take into work
to help celebrate Nurses Week!!!  I say to all
those nurses out there...yeah...Happy Nurses
Week to you....hugssss!!!  Here is a photo
of the sweet goodies I'll be taking in tomorrow.
I added some milk chocolate kisses and dark
chocolate kisses for a quick treat.  I prefer
the dark chocolate myself...yummm!
 
 
 
Ok, that's it for now.  You all take good care.
Until next time...hugssss!  Thank you for
taking time to drop by!
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  Glitz(Vintage Blue), MFT
Stamp:  Verve
Ink:  SU(Whisper White, Island Indigo, Night of Navy
Dies:  SU
Gems:  Paper Studio
Punches:  Martha Stewart
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearl Cotton, Doily, Jo-Ann Fabric
Button:  Blumenthal
Dazzling Details:  SU


13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty thank you card, Maria. That wreath is beautiful. She really has a talent for that.

    Oatmeal cookies....one of my favorites. I'm sure all the nurses are going to love you for this.

    Happy Nurses Week to you and all the other wonderful nurses who care for us so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty card Maria! How Beautiful is the wreath....just gorgeous:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful thank-you card Maria - the blue and white is so fresh and crisp, and I love how you framed the sentiment with the doilie. Perfect stitching too!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty, Maria! I love that wreath, too. Now, I need directions to where I can taste those cookies! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for a beautiful gift. Love the doily, it adds a lot to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for your co-worker! I know they will just be pleased by your handmade card showing appreciation for their handmade wreath which is stunning by the way! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretteehhhh!!! Loving the ethereal feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum...cookies! And yum on that adorable wreath, Maria! How nice you have such a talented crafty friend who makes you such pretties! The card you made her is so beautiful! Love that color combo and the doily. The design is really elegant. She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! A sweet card for a sweet friend! Your new wreath is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the colors and the black butterflies on your FAB card! What a great wreath! And I'd like a cookie please! My FAVS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That wreath is gorgeous, Maria, and your card is just as much so! And those goodies... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are lucky to have such a crafty friend and yes the wreath is beautiful. Maria you stepped up to the plate with a very pretty thank you card. I know all your friends at work enjoyed eating those goodies!!! Yum!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This wreath-shaped card is the perfect thanks-you for your talented friend! The font of that sentiment is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete