Sunday, September 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties September Release Day!



Hi there!

Today is September Release Day for Paper Sweeties!  Hasn't this been a fun September Release?  And, Debbie designs such lovely frames, don't you think?  I am highlighting one of those gorgeous frames as seen above.  And, just to help you out if you are a big fan of them, here is a list of the frames that are available from Paper Sweeties...

 
 
And, for today's card I used the stamp set Happy Wishes!  I started with a cream card base and layered with paper from Echo Park.  I colored the flowers with my blender pen and Calypso Coral ink from SU.    I used a colored pencil for the center of the frame.  The center of the roses and leaves were colored with copic markers.  I should have colored the flowers and leaves with colored pencils, so I tried to soften it up with glitter and pearls.  I punched borders for the sides of the card.  Ribbon, flowers, and twine were placed to finish off the card.  Please stay tuned for Release Rewind tomorrow.  Thanks so much for taking a peek here today, hugs!
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  Echo Park, MFT
Stamp:  Paper Sweeties:  Happy Wishes(Accessories)
Ink:  SU(Calypso Coral)
Ribbon:  Paper Sweeties: Primrose Cookie Dough
Pearls:  Doodlebug
Punch:  EK
Dies:  Spellbinder's(Oval)
Doily:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Twine:  PTI
Flowers:  BoBunny, K&Company
Copics:  YG67, Y35
Colored Pencils: SU
Stickels:  Ranger
 

7 comments:

  1. Your coloring pairing is so pretty! I love the fussy ribbon treatment and the glitter you added to the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is sooo pretty and I love that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors together Maria and I love that bow!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Maria! The pearls and glitter and bright colors make this extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete