Friday, November 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties November...*New Release*



Hi Friends!

Here is the darling little angel I promised that I'd show you!  Debbie has designed some awesome Christmas stamps for the November Release this month!  I just love this angel with her hair, wings, and how she's holding the snowflake!  This image brings a big smile to my face...love it!:-)  This little sweetie is from the Make the Season Bright stamp set. There is a coordinating die to match- Make the Season Bright Sweet Cut

I started with a white card base and paired it with MME papers.  I colored the angel with copics and added glitter to her wings, snowflake, and shoes.  I placed felt and a doily behind the image.  To make the card bright, I added lots of gems!  A lovely Prima flower, Baby Pink Berry ribbon from Paper Sweeties, and pearl cotton to finish the card.

I have one more project to show you for tomorrow.  I made a Thanksgiving project.  All my projects have been geared towards Christmas this month, but I saved one for Thanksgiving to show you.  So, please stay tuned.  Thank you for dropping by, hugs!


Supplies:

Paper:  MME(Merry Little Christmas), PTI
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Make the Season Bright-Accessories
Ink:  SU(Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana)
Ribbon:  Paper Sweeties:  Baby Pink Berry                                          
Gems:  Paper Studio
Stickles:  Ranger
Punch:  EK
Die:  Make the Season Bright(Sweet Cuts)
Doily:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Flower:  Prima
Copics:  E00, E35, E37, R20, BG15
Felt:  Taylored Expressions:  Marshmallow

12 comments:

  1. Maria, you are right this is a sweet little angel and love that wreath, too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sweet as can be Maria! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute! Love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the sweetest angel, Maria. I love the design of your card and the wonderful papers, too. Very pretty flower.
    I'm sure your Thanksgiving card will be as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! Fabulous design, Maria! I am LOVING all those amazing layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colors and glitter on the angel! You put all those layers together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess what I'm doing... yep! Counting all the layers on this lovely confection! WOW! You out did yourself Maria - I can't believe all the work on this one - the pink is yummy and the pop of blue is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little angel is so cute!!!! Just love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Christmas card! Love all the sparkle and that flower and bow embellie is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie pie! LOVE your mix of patterns and color palette here, Maria! Such yummy textures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Sweet card....love these stamps, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete