Friday, December 13, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Hi there!

I'm just popping in quick to show you a quick card that I made.  Yes, I'm still making some Christmas cards!  Why oh why don't I think ahead and make them in July?  Hmmm...'cause I'm not in the mood or inspired at that time?  Well, I'm thinking I need to change that next year!:-)  Anyways, about my card...

I used Paper Sweeties darling little gingerbread people.  I've used this Ho Ho Ho stamp set several times now.  It's just too adorable not to!  And, the Ho Ho Ho Sweet Cuts dies makes it so convenient rather than fussy cutting.  I colored the buttons and bows with copics and added gems.  For the final easy touch I added washi tape.  How convenient to already have the sentiment on the tape!  I'm loving washi tape more and more these days.  Well, I may be back soon to show you another Christmas card.  In the meantime, I need to do some house cleaning...grrr.  I'd rather be crafting, right? 

Thanks so much for dropping by!  Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  PTI
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Ho Ho Ho
Dies:  Paper Sweeties:  Ho Ho Ho -Sweet Cuts              
Ink:  SU(Riding Hood Red)
Gems:  Paper Studio
Washi Tape:  Martha Stewart

21 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Maria. I love your gingerbread people and that Washi tape is so pretty. Wish I could think to use mine. They do help make a quick card.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, cute little people, those gingerbread boy and girl! And how clever to use washi tape in your design...love it, Maria! Looking forward to seeing more Christmas cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the diagonal orientation and all the pretty paper strips - this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas card, Maria. I love your gingerbread people and the washi tape decoration x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable design!!! I love the washi tape and gingerbread people!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and cute card, Maria!
    I am so far behind in cardmaking for the holidays--I need to get moving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute ginger folks! I would rather be carding too. Poo on cleaning. It all gets dirty again too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gingerbread kids are so adorable!! I love the girls eye lashes and the boys bow tie, so cute!! Great idea to put them on an angle with your pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I meant washi tape and I still have not used that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your washi tape and those sweet little gingerbread people! FAB card, Maria! Merry Christmas! I'm off to St. John tomorrow at 4am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute little gingerbread couple...I never get tired of seeing them at Christmas. I love the idea to use the washi tape. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute!love the design here too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun and pretty too! One would never know you didn't make it in July!! ;-) I am still working on mine too!! Love little gingerbread people and the tapes too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those little gingers are so cute! I'm loving the washi tape strips on an angle here, too! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card!!! Maria. Love the super cute gingerbread men and the beautiful washi tapes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww how absolutely adorable!! I love the red and blue for christmas and those little gingerbread people are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute design with the washi tape and the sweet little gingerbread couple....love this, Maria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you used the Washi tape--darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute! Love the mix of Washi tape! I really like using Washi tape, too, but never even think about it until after I've finished my card. I've resolved to get my craft room cleaned up in the next two weeks. Maybe I can find a way to make them more handy. :)

    ReplyDelete