Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

 
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
 
 
Top o' the mornin' to ya wee folks...lol!  Are you wearing any green today?  If you don't know by now, I am Irish by marriage.  My last name is Patrick, sooo that means Irish!;-) 
 
I saw a fun challenge over at City Crafter and thought how fun it would be to make a St. Pat's card.  And, here is my card...
 
 
 
I used SU colored pencils to make the rainbow.  Gold stickles were added for interest.  Little confetti shamrocks placed.  And, the sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.  There you have it, a simple CAS card for St. Pat's day!  Hope you have a wonderful St. Pat's Day!
 
Thank you for taking a peek at my card!
 
Hugs,
Maria


13 comments:

  1. Top o' the morning to you, too! :)
    What an adorable card, Maria! LOVE your rainbow! The added gold touches are fabulous. The little shamrock confetti makes me smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright St Pats day card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's day to you Maria! I am the Irish lass: colleen!! And yes my mom was Irish, and my dad...Italian all the way!! fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St pats to you too! Great card ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Maria!!!!! Happy St. Patricks Day to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St Pat's Day, Maria!! Your card is sooo much fun!!
    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE SHAMROCKS AT THE END OF YOUR PRETTY rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...Maria what a Happy card with the rainbows :) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have green eyes so I always say that counts.
    Your card is adorable Miria!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and sweet card for St. Patrick's Day, Maria :) Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the gold added to the rainbow, Maria! Great card & a belated Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete