Sunday, April 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties April Release Sneak Peeks!


Hi Friends!

It's time for some sneak peeks for Paper Sweeties April Release!  The stamp set that I'm highlighting today is Happy Everything!  This will be a great go to set for many occasions.  My sis-in-law's anniversary is in a couple weeks, so I created the above card with lots of fun hearts!  The new stamps sets and dies for this month's release will be available for purchase on April 15th!

I started with a white card base and layered with aqua and red, which is one of my favorite color combinations.  I punched out circles and adhered a red circle half showing.  Little hearts and buttons placed over the circles.  The sentiments were colored with copics and Paper Sweeties Strawberry Twine bows placed to finish off the card. 

Would you like some more inspiration?  Please see below for some awesome creations from the other design team members...

Have a wonderful day!  Thank you for dropping by!

Supplies:

Paper:  PTI, Bazzill, Crate Paper
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Happy Everything
Ink:  Memento:  Tuxedo Black
Punch:  Heart, Circle(EK)
             Corner(Creative Memories)
Twine:  Paper Sweeties:  Strawberry
Copics:  BG15, R24
Buttons:  My Stash

 


18 comments:

  1. oh my word this is amazing.. i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SIL will love this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty....love the aqua and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Is that a Rose in your blog header? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and bright Maria! Love those peepholes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet, Maria! One of my fave color combos,too!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a darling card, Maria :) The color is so pretty and fresh! Have a beautiful week - sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FABULOUS card Maria!!! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, I love the little clusters of hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, Maria! Love those punched hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my -- aqua and red is one of my fav color palettes and you've created one darling card -- full of sweetness and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors together, Maria! Sweet design, love the scattered hearts!
    Such a pretty new header!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the hearts all over the anniversary card..just perfect for the occasion. And, what a super "happy" sentiment. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card, Maria! I know she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a happy card, Maria! I love the sweet sentiment with the doodlely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love the peek-a-boo windows! SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the colors and all of those hearts!

    ReplyDelete