Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


Top O' the mornin' to ya!

How are you?  You wearin' a wee little bit of green today are ya?:-)  Wishing you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!  My hubby is Irish, so we are wearing the green!  And, I wanted to make the above card to help celebrate!  Are you going to put a pot of stew on or have some potatoes with your dinner this evening?  I will be making a pot of cabbage and beef soup to make my Irish hubby happy!  We won't be going out for any green beer, but I know the celebration has already started in many places!:-)  Whatever you do, I hope you have a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day!

Another view of the card...



For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with Authentique paper.  I colored Emma with copics and die cut her with Sweet Cuts-Emma.  Her outfit is from the stamp set Live Love Grow.  And, the sentiments are from the stamp set Happy Everything.  The bow was made using Paper Sweeties seam binding ribbon-frosting and creamsicle. 

Thanks so much for dropping by and taking a peek at my card!  Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

Hugs,
Maria

14 comments:

  1. Another cute card Maria! Happy St. Patty's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, Happy St Patrick's day to you too! What a darling card! Your little sweetie is all decked out in shamrocks, I love it! You add so much detail to your cards, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's day to you and your Irish hubby. My hubby is from a long line of Irishmen, too.
    Your card is awesome. Love your banner and what a cute outfit. You dress your girls in just the right things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day, especially to your sweet hubby! No green beer here, either--LOL! Darling card, Maria--always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Maria! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Your card is so sweet and adorable!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! She is so sweet in her shamrock outfit! I love all of the papers and the way you designed your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card!! I love her little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy St Patrick's Day for yesterday Maria! Gorgeous card - love the little girl and what a fab bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Maria! I love her little St Patty's day outfit! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card,love all the green. My husband is 1/4 Irish ! Hope you had a ni e Saint Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emma is so stylish all in green! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous paper piecing! You make the MOST adorable scenes, my friend!

    ReplyDelete