Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Wishes...

 
Hi there!
 
I'm just popping in quick to show you a card I made with water coloring.  I'm entering this card over at Simon Says.  The challenge theme is Anything Goes.  I'm also entering this card over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is spring blooms.
 
I think if I keep practicing I might be happy with my water color results!:-)  I do have to say that I love Penny Black images for water coloring.  I water colored the first layer and let it dry.  And, I went back for the second medium layer and then for the final darker color allowing each to dry.  It seemed to help a lot to get the varying shades.  It took awhile to water color, but it was worth it.  The water colors I used are the Gansai water colors...love them!

A closer view...



Ok, that's all for now.  Please come back tomorrow for my Paper Sweeties Easter card!
Take care and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful bright coloring, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS,modern and with a lovely elegant touch. The flowers are a beautiful focal point and I love the splatters you added!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--wonderful job with the watercoloring, Maria! You could enter this card at Penny Black Saturday Challenge http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/penny-black-saturday-challenge-march.html Wishing you a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the depth of color on these gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS Card! Thanks for joining us at PBSC! Happy Easter!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete