Monday, March 30, 2015

Hoppy Easter!

 
Hi there!
 
Just a reminder for the Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge!  Just one more day left to enter.  You can be inspiration by the colors, photo, or whatever you desire!  The winner of the challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate and will be the guest designer for the following month!  Make any project and join in on the fun!
 
Today, I'd like to share with you an Easter treat project I made for the guys in my family that love Reece's, malted milk balls, and Butterfinger candies...mmm!  I made up these treat bags and made a little tag using Paper Sweeties products.  And, here is one of the treat bags...
 
 
For the tag, I used the stamp set Stitched Tags #1 and the coordinating die, which is Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #1.  The basket and sentiments is from the stamp set Jelly Bean Time.  Ribbon and pearl cotton thread to finish the project.

Ok, that's all for now.  Thanks for dropping by and viewing my Easter treat bag today!  Take care and have a great day!

Hugs,
Maria

3 comments: