Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lucky...


Hi there!

Are you starting any St. Patrick's Day projects?  I noted this fun inspiration challenge over at Curtain Call!  So, I got out the green and went to work on this mason jar that I had for Christmas.  It didn't get spruced up for Christmas, but it is now for St. Pat's Day!  And, here is the mason jar filled with Russell Stover mints...yummm!

 
 
First, I crocheted the shamrock.  I added a glittery shamrock for the center and added flowers.  Pearl cotton tied in a bow for the stem.  The burlap ribbon was stamped with tiny shamrocks from PTI and adhered to the jar.  Here is a peek of the lid...
 


Authentique paper was used for the background.  I stamped the stitched scallop circle from Paper Sweeties and die cut it.  The bow from Paper Sweeties was stamped and die cut, also.  The alphas from Paper Sweeties were stamped in light green and dark green ink from SU.  And, a few more stamped shamrocks and a green gem to finish off the jar.  One more view of my project...


My husband loves mints, so this is his St. Pat's gift!  Just remember...don't forget to wear some green on St. Patrick's Day!:-)  Take care and thanks so much for taking a peek at my project today!

Hugs,
Maria

8 comments:

  1. Such a darling project Maria! The cluster of flowers and shamrock are so pretty! Love this jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! He will love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you start your instructions with, "First, I crocheted the shamrock" I am totally in awe! Amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Maria! You are so creative--fabulous project I know your hubby is going to love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! Love that knit clover, and your lettering on top is just perfect! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! This makes such a cute gift!

    ReplyDelete