Thursday, March 19, 2015

Make a Wish!

 
 
Hi there!
 
Just popping in quick to share with you a card I made for the challenge over at Sieze The Birthday!  The theme is to make the sentiment the focal point.  And, here is my card...
 
 

 
For my card, I started with an aqua card base and paired it with black and white.  I water colored the next two panels.  Polka dot washi tape was added.  Glitter was placed on the stars and a little more water color along with some doodling around the borders.  Dots and ribbon for the final touch.  And, there you have it.  Just trying to experiment more with water color.  I still have lots of learning to do with it.  I'm not sure if it's my thing or not...lol!:-)  But, I do like the soft look of water color. 
 
Thanks for dropping by today!  Take care and have a great one!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  SU, PTI
Stamp:  Mama Elephant
Dots:  Doddlebug
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hemp Cord:  Darice
Stickles:  Tim Holtz
Water Color Patins:  Gansai Tami
Corner Punch:  Fiskars
Washi Tape:  Recollections

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maria. Love all the coloring and doodling :) You are so versatile in your work! Color combo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card.....love your wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combination and your watercoloring is wonderful! You did a great job making the sentiment the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow--love the colors you used, Maria! Your doodling looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Maria!! It has to be one of my favourites ... love the colours and those embellishments on your jar are the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card, Maria!!! Amazing watercoloring and fabulous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card love the tilted panel topped with a bow along with the squiggle borders! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday...we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so fun! Love the watercoloring and doodling!

    ReplyDelete