Saturday, March 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties March Release Countdown!

Hi there!

I'd like to welcome you to Paper Sweeties Release Countdown!  The above card today highlights I Pick You and Stitched Tags #1 with coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #1.  You will want to purchase these wonderful sets for your spring, birthday, baby, anniversary....any... project!  The sets will be available on 3-15-15!

For my tags,  I started with a pink base to layer the stitched tags on.  The flowers, butterflies, and basket are from I Pick You stamp set and were colored with copics.  The birthday sentiment is from my go to stamp set Occasions.  If you are a follower of my blog, you know that I do not make many tags.  And, usually I'm not happy with my tags, but I think they turned out well.  I just LOVE these delicate pretty stamps Debbie designed this month and I think they fit perfect on any tag!



Ready for more inspiration?  Sure you are, so please follow along with the list below to see what my fellow teammates created...


Please don't forget about our Inspiration Challenge this month!
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by!  Please check in again tomorrow for Release Party!
Take care!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  PTI, MFT, American Crafts
Stamps:  Paper SweetiesI Pick You-flowers, butterflies, basket
                                           Stitched Tag #1-tags, bow
 
Ink:  SU-Regal Rose, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Memento-London Fog
Gems:  Darice
Pearl Cotton, Ribbon:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Dies:  Paper Sweeties:  Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #1                                   
Copics

17 comments:

  1. Maria these tags are just precious! I love the pink and white striped bases and how you layered the circle tags over the rectangle ones! And the sweet images in the "I Pick You" stamp set are just so versatile! I love these new sets so much! Hugs and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so cute! I love how you layered the tags and stamped the images in pink. Now I want to go make tags, too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!! SUPER SWEET!! I LOVE the Design and the Colors of these!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!! Such pretty colours and the little chalkboard effect on the bottom of the tags is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS!!!!
    Maria, the tags are amazing! I love the details and design!!!! Completely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I need to go shopping! Love your adorable tags, so pretty Maria. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tags, Maria! Love the sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, I love your sweet tags! So pretty and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet tags, they are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable little tags Maria!! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags are just so sweet Maria! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria, your tags are just soooooo pretty. You've used such sweet images and I love how you did the sentiments at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all beautiful! I LOVE the color combo--teal and magenta always look amazing together! Fabulous tags! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omgosh, look at all the layers on those tags! How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These turned out GREAT, Maria! Such sweet tags!

    ReplyDelete