Sunday, March 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties March Release Party!





 
Hi Friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  Today is the day to purchase those *new* stamps from the shop!  You will want to have fun shopping to pick up some pretty flower and tag stamps/dies as I have showcased here with the above card!

For my card, I started with a white card base and stamped several flowers from the stamp set I Pick You along the top and bottom and colored them with copics.  Sequins Cookie Dough were added to the centers of the flowers.  The tags are from the stamp set Stitched Tags#1 and die cut with Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #1.  Seam binding ribbon(Gold) was added to the tags and tied with white pearl cotton.  The tiny flowers stamped on the tag and sentiment are from the set I Pick You.  The bow is from Stitched Tags #1. 



Please follow the blog list below for more awesome inspiration from my teammates...

 
 
Thanks much for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

Supplies:

Paper:  PTI, Pebbles
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  I Pick You-flowers, sentiment
                                          Stitched Tags #1
Ink:  SU:  Pistachio Puddng
Ribbon:  Paper Sweeties:  Gold
Dies:  Paper Sweeties:  Sweet Cuts-Sttched Tags #1
Sequins:  Paper Sweeties:  Cookie-Dough
Dimensional Felt Sticker:  Jolee's Boutique
Pearl Cotton:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Gems:  Darice
Copics
     
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Love your pretty spring card full of sweet blooms!!! Beautiful my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Maria. I love the sweet flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the little sequins in the flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and cheerful Maria ... Love the flowers with the little sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome card and love the tag. All the small flowers are sweet as can be and you know I love the polka dotted paper. Wonderful creation, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, Maria! I love the yellow and green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Pretty! Love the row of flowers and all the posies on the tag! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria, I have just found your blog! This is sooo sweet! Fresh Spring colours and the tag is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lvoely spring card. Your flowers are sweet and I love the additition of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! I love all the sweet flowers and the wonderful die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Your color palette is so pretty, and I can't get over how perfectly you lined up all those flowers. The tags look amazing. The way you stamped the little flowers in the circle has a bit of a kaleidoscope look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG OMG OMG!! This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL!!! =) I LOVE the FUN Stamping and the over all design!! Such FUN colors too!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving these spring colors!!! The flowers stamped as a border are perfect, and I LOVE the sequin centers! Super sweet! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, adorable Maria! I LOVE the stamped floral borders on here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable spring card, Maria! Love the pompom flower center--never thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete