Monday, March 16, 2015

Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind!




Hello there!

Welcome to Release Rewind for Paper Sweeties!  Today we combine *new* with previous released stamp sets/dies!  I can't wait to see some spring flowers and hop around in some beautiful green grass.  Hurry spring!:-)

For my card, I colored Abigail with copics and cut her out with the Sweet Cuts-Abigail.  Her outfit is from the stamp set I Pick You.  The frog and flowers are from the same set.  The wagon is from the set Sweeties Wagon.  The banner and wagon has coordinating dies from the set Sweet Cuts-Sweeties Wagon.   The alphas on the banner are from the stamp set Alphas-Upper Case.  The sky was done by using Broken China and Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz distress inks.  And, I used Fired Brick distress ink for the banner.  For the grass, I placed a strip of washi tape and make blades of grass with copic marker.  Paper Sweeties twine(Strawberry) to finish off the card.

You'll want to follow along with the blog list below to see what wonderful projects my teammates created!
 


             
Maria Patrick--that's me
                      
 

 

 
Hope you enjoyed viewing all the projects for the March Release!  Thank you for dropping by!  Take care!
 
Hugs,
Maria



23 comments:

  1. Awww, this is adorable! I love all the fun details, like the bits of twine and the hopping frog, complete with his trailing line. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria your sweet scene made me smile! I love how you used the wagon and added the sentiment to it! So cute!!!!! An adorable card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, she caught a frog! Love this sweet scene, Maria! Adorable the way you did the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the banner!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Maria! Love her paper pieced overalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is extra sweet, my friend. I love the little red wagon :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria she is so so cute!!! I love the striped outfit with the beautiful hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Maria - these stamps are adorable! The banner and little frog are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER SUPER SUPER SWEET!! I LOVE the Scene you created and the Flowers in the Wagon!! That Mini Banner is just too CUTE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SO love all these stripes, Maria! Totally darling--and the colors are so bright and happy! LOVE it! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those overalls are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little girl and an adorable scene! So cute Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great combination of all of the stamps! I love the little frog hopping into her hand!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That little hoppy toad is too cute!!! Love it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a darling card, Maria! Love the striped paper you used for her overalls and having her hold the little froggie!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe this is so sweet. Love that wagon with flowers. Perfect for spring!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always make such cute scenes with your PS images, my friend! Love this one with the wagon full of flowers, and little Abagail's paper pieced outfit is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute, jumping frog and I love the little wagon of flowers with the sweet sentiment. Of course, Abigail's striped outfit is adorable.
    Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh too cute, Maria! LOVE how you did the grass--have to case the idea, but I'll use my grass stamp as I can't draw!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How CUTE!!!! I love the frog hopping into Abigails hand!!!!

    ReplyDelete