Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stay Gold!

 
Hi there!
 
Hope all is well your way!  We are finally getting some warmer weather.  The snow is melting and the sun is shining.  Spring is just around the corner!:-)
 
I'd like to share with you today a card I made for my son.  I decided to ink up the little leprechaun stamp from Inkadinkadoo and color him with copics.  The background was sprayed with Heidi Swapp gold color shine.  A gold circle was punched using paper and punch from SU.  And, the stars and sentiment is also from Heidi Swapp.  I'm entering this card over at Simply Create Too.  Well, that's all for me today.  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  Take care!
 
Hugs,
Maria

16 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Maria! Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gold and such a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Maria! I love that leprechaun image and love all the shiny gold. And what a perfect sentiment for St. Patty's! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little leprechaun!! Love this adorable card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leprechaun is a cutie:) And yur card is so on trend with adding gold! Fab card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' cute! Love the gold! Your son is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maria this is wonderful!! I love the design and the happy guy ... The gold is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love the gold and that leprechaun looks so pleased with himself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness maria your leprechaun is so cute! Love the sparkle of the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute, Maria! Loving the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a cool leprechaun card for your son. He is sure to appreciate and love it. I like your staging with the green and gold coins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure your son Is going to love this St. Patrick's day card as much as I do! This gold looks great Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That leprechaun is so cute - great card for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a brilliant showcase of that awesome leprechaun, Maria! Your son will love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun Leprechaun card Maria and I'm sure your son will love it. Great colouring too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete