Friday, May 1, 2015

Dies R Us-Team A-(Dies R Us 1st Anniversary!, Anniversary card)


Hi Friends!

Happy May to you!  Before you know it summer will be here with many weddings and  anniversary parties to attend.  Well, it's time to celebrate because it's the first anniversary for the Dies R Us Challenge!  For this month, we will be having five(5) $10 winners for this challenge...how exciting!  I can't believe that a whole year has flown by!  I really enjoy being on the Dies R Us Team!  All the ladies are so sweet, talented, and supportive!

The theme this month for Team A and Team B is "Anniversary"!  For my card, I started with a white card base and used the delicate branch frame die from Memory Box.  I cut the branch part off of it.  I die cut the very pretty doily die from Cheery Lynn Design and placed a 2 1/4 inch circle over it.  I placed a paper doily under the colored SU flower image.  A bow was die cut from Elizabeth Dies and placed under the flower image.  I die cut a number one from Taylored Expressions to place on top of the bow.  The sentiment is from SU.  Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and Paper Sweeties in top corner.  Gems from Darice and pearls from SU to finish the card.

 
The dies I used for my projects today are available in the store, which are listed below...

Cheery-Lynn--Chasing-Rainbows-Doily-W-Angel-Wing
RETIRED--Memory-Box-Dies--Delicate-Branch-Frame
Elizabeth-Craft-Designs--Dies--Four-Bows
Taylored-Expressions--Dies--Circle-Numbers


Ok, friends, get out those wonderful dies!  You have until May 13th to enter.  And, remember there will be five(5) $10 winners for this challenge !!!  There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating! 

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my fellow teammates...
  

                                                                                     

A Team Members

Theme:  Anniversary

 

 
 
Team B will post their creations on the 15th!
Theme:  Anniversary

B Team Members

Alicia
Diane
Mikha
Robin
Sherri


 
Thanks so much for visiting here today!
 
Hugs,
Maria
  

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Maria! Lots of bright colors and layering. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness!! Amazing die cut layering here, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maria! Beautiful flowers, beautiful layers, beautiful bow - just an all-round beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, Maria! Love all those layered dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning; I love the layered design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, this is so beautiful! The layers are stunning... collectively *and* individually! :o) The image is so pretty and I love that this is bursting with color for the special occasion. Gorgeous work as always, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful creation Maria! Love the design and happy colors! Thanks so much for being a part of the DRU family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous anniversary card, Maria! Love all your layers!

    ReplyDelete