Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Birthday!

 
 
Hi there!
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  The weather was perfect!  Yesterday we went to my sister's church to celebrate a baptism.  Afterwards, we went to one of our favorite restaurants and had a great time visiting!  It was wonderful seeing all the little ones.  My great nephew chased his older cousins with a light saber.  Needless to say, my niece and her husband are super huge Star War fans...lol!  I wish I would have taken a pic of little Alaric...so CUTE!
 
Anyways, I have a card to share with you today.  I'm entering this card over at Cas-ual Fridays.  They are celebrating their 4th birthday...how exciting!  We are to use the colors white, black, orange, and turquoise with a birthday theme.  And, here is my card...


I started with a white card base and stamped SU flowers and popped up the flower for dimension.  The sentiment is from PTI and the dots are from Doodlebug.  Another card done for my birthday stash.  Ok, that's all for now.  Hope you have a great week!  Thanks so much for viewing my card today!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

22 comments:

  1. What a fun and sweet card, Maria. And the colors you used are fabulous. Have a wonderful week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Maria! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I am a huge Star Wars fan, too, so I would have gotten a big kick out of the light saber. ;)
    This card is absolutely adorable, Maria! I really love those flowers, and love the clean card design. That color combo is fabulous. The turquoise and orange is one of my all-time fave combos... always makes me think of my boy cause those were his favorite colors growing up (well maybe not exactly turquoise.... but blue...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, striking design and colors! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a darling card! Those little flowers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and fresh Maria! I love the colours you have used for those super flowers! Great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful Maria ... so cheerful! I wish you could see the grey skies and wind we have here ... It's not pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS at it's best and a lovely color scheme! Love how you made the flower the focal point. Have a great week!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria, I'm so happy you had a blessed time with loved ones. :o) Your card is beautiful! I love your take on the challenge. The design is so striking and I love the flower centers! Gorgeous creation as always, dear friend! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a simply wonderful day! We have a First Holy Communion this Saturday . Love your trendy blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Marial! This is so striking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great use of the colors, Maria--love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors and the CAS design Maria. Beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great weekend Maria!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a delightful card! Maria. I love the beautiful color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you had a great weekend! Your card is a perfect tribute to CAS-ual Friday's fourth birthday! So much style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great color combo! I love the popped out center of these flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How pretty! great punch of color with the red flowers! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These tiny blooms are beautiful Maria! Great colours--they really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your sweet CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with our birthday challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete