Thursday, May 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Countdown!

Hi there!

Welcome back!  Today is Release Countdown, which means tomorrow you will be able to purchase the *new* May Release stamp sets and dies!  Today I am highlighting the new stamp set MVP!  Do you have a baseball player or fan in your life?  This is the perfect set for them!

When my son was young, he played for three seasons.  I'll never forget his last game.  He was the last one up.  And, I kept praying please just get a hit.  He didn't strike out and he made a good hit...yeah...awesome memories!:-)

For my card, I started with a white card base and added layers of brown, blue, white, and red.  Jake was die cut with coordinating die and colored with copics.  The sentiments, circle stamped on white circle, Jake's outfit, bat, and baseballs are all from the new set MVP!  Twine(Strawberry) and brads were added to finish off the card.  This fun stamp set is just perfect for the baseball fan!

Here is a view of the inside of the card...



The happy birthday sentiment is from the stamp set Occasions.


Please follow the blog list below to see what my fellow teammates created...

 







Thanks so much for viewing my card here today!  Please stop back tomorrow for the Release Party!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

18 comments:

  1. Maria your MVP card is FABULOUS!!! Love how you used the baseball for backgrounds inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, this is a fabulous stamp set and I love how you've used it! Jake looks amazing and I love the baseball and starry layers... simply perfect for the all-stars in our lives. The abundance of twine is lovely and I adore the perfectly matching interior. :o) Marvelous work as always, Maria! Have a sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the great layers and how you put the baseball circle behind Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stars, stripes and baseball - Jake is dressed to perfection to help bring a smile to someone's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Maria! Love the stitching detail and the twine as well as cute Jake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just as cute as can be! LOVE Jake all decked out for the big game, and your Americana theme here is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your red, white & blue ALL Star! The colors are great and I love the stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Love the adorable image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute cute image Maria, I love how you decorated the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this darling card, Maria! My niece went to college on a softball scholarship & I flew down & surprised her at one of the big tournaments. Miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The red, white, and blue could not be more perfect for an all-American baseball theme! Absolutely uh-dorable card, Maria! Love the frame of baseballs and love the sentiment and twine. And Jake is looking super fantastic, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute set and perfect for this time of year! Love those stamped baseballs on that panel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, inside and out! How clever to add the red dots to the circle behind Jake. It looks like a baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVING the layering on this one, Maria! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete