Saturday, May 16, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind!

 
Hi there!
 
Welcome to Release Rewind!  We are to combine the new stamps/dies with previously released stamps/dies!  If you saw yesterday's card, you would have seen I used the Happy die!  Well, I love it so much I decided to use it again on a shabby chic card! 
 
I started with a blue card base and paired it with white and pink polka dot paper from K& Company.  I added a doily and a mini sack from Paper Studio.  The birthday sentiment is from the new set Happy and it was stamped on a banner die Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  The stamped circles and flowers on the banner die are from the stamp set Party Time.  The flowers peeking out of the mini sack are from same stamp set and die cut with Sweet Cuts-Party Time.  The leaves were colored with copics.  Paper Sweeties ribbon(Cotton Candy) and pearls to finish the card.

More inspiration can be found by viewing my talented teammates blogs.  Please check them out and leave them some love!



 





Well, that wraps up this release for the month!  I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration!  And, just a reminder...I hope to see your creation over at the Paper Sweeties Challenge that is still going on until the end of the month!



Happy creating...have fun!  Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

19 comments:

  1. SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!! =) WOWOWOWOWOW!! I LOVE this and the AMAZING Design!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria this is gorgeous! Love the beautiful flowers and details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful card! The papers you have used are gorgeous and I love those stamped roses! The doily and banner are fab too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this card is stunning! I love the bold colors, the floral mini sack is beautiful as a backdrop for the Happy die cut, and lots of yummy elements to feast my eyes on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maria, this card just makes me 'happy'. Beautiful spring colors and elements. Those roses are gorgeous, and love the way you've slanted the banner and sentiment. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooo gorgeous!!! LOVING those colors and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty, colorful card, Maria! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, this is gorgeous!!!!! The roses are beautiful!!! So many wonderful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your use of pink pink and the flowers are gorgeous. Fab way to place a sentiment; your card has a stunning dimensional look. Wow!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh look at all the gorgeous layers! LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria, this is stunning! I can't decide what I love more between the gorgeous color palette and beautiful layers! They combine to make such a lovely birthday card. The sentiment looks amazing as a combo of die and stamp. The papers are gorgeous, as is the texture you sprinkled in throughout. Spectacular work as always, my dear friend! I pray your weekend was filled with happiness and sunshine. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply Beautiful Maria....love the Hot Pink and all the layers. Think I need to go shopping, love the HAPPY die:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, Maria--this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, awesome details, Maria! And awesome layers! Love the shabby chic design to this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card Maria!! LOVE all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am IN LOVE with this, Maria! The colors and patterns are phenomenal! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many gorgeous layers! Love the patterned paper and shimmery leaves on the beautiful flowers...just so pretty ,Maria !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layering and such pretty colors! Have a great day, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Maria, I have been away and missed most of the countdown posts but all your cards are fabulous as they always are. :)

    ReplyDelete