Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Birthday!

 
 
 
Hi there!
 
Hope all is well in your world!  I'm dealing with allergies...grrr!  I was doing better until this morning.  My eyes are affected big time for some reason.  I made an appointment with the doctor on Monday.  The last two weeks I've been taking Zyrtec and allergy eye drops.  But, silly me went outside yesterday and swept the deck.  I think that's what stirred them up again.  Oh well, we'll see what the doctor says Monday.  Any of you experiencing an especially rough spring with your allergies?  If so, hope it gets better for ya.  And, if you have any great tips, please let me know!:-)
 
Anyways, enough of me regarding allergies!  You are here to see my card.  It's just a simple card that I'm entering over at Paper Smooches.  I recently purchased the frame and birthday bash stamp set from Paper Smooches.  You are probably like me and make lots of birthday cards.  At times, you want to choose a different one.  It's such a fun stamp set!  I'm sure I'll be using it over and over again.  I water colored the panel within the frame, cake, and balloons.  Wink of Stella was applied on the cake.  Twine and dots to finish off the card.  Ok, that's all for now!  Thank you for dropping by!  Take care!
 
Hugs,
Maria


13 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Beautiful card!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, summery card, Maria! I've never been bothered by seasonal allergies until this year. We had quite a bit of rain the last couple days so that has helped bring the pollen levels down a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your allergies are acting up. You're right--NO SWEEPING, girl! I so love that frame--very unique & versatile--& your card is darling, Maria! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maria, this is a fantastic card! I can see that it could be very versatile and get lots of use out of it...seems like I make a lot of birthday cards too! A friend is experiencing the worst ever allergies, and yes her eyes seem to be the worst...itchy like crazy...and we live here in Oregon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your allergies ... suffering with eczema I know how bad allergies can be ... Fabulous bright and cheery card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card Maria! So fun and the colours are gorgeous - what a fab green! Also loving those smiling balloons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Maria! I love the green background! So fun! Hope your allergies get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable birthday card, Maria! Loving the fun cake, and those balloons are just the cutest things! LOVE the happy smiley faces!
    Sorry to hear about your allergy troubles. I used to be miserable with them, too, but after years of allergy shots, I'm pretty much done with that. Hang in there. Hope you get some relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, I do hope your allergies get under control soon! I deal with that also... there was so much pollen floating everywhere yesterday! :( Your card is such a sweet combination of whimsy and elegance! I love it to bits! The balloons are precious and I love the fancy cake in the frame. :o) Such a beautiful way to celebrate someone's special day. Fabulous as always, my dear friend! I hope you have a wonderful day, despite the allergies!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about allergies. I have seasonal allergies too. My medication works great but I know how you must feel...yikes!
    Your card is fun, bright and happy. Love the balloons; so cute!
    Take care!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! I love those smiling balloons, and I really like the framed watercolor piece. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the SPARKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your card on the Paper Smooches Facebook page--- Congrats on being a FB Featured Fan!

    Love this birthday card! Super fun colors and design!

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the PSS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again soon!

    ReplyDelete