Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Birthday!

 
Hi there!
 
It's a beautiful fall day here in NW Ohio!  The leaves have turned more in color and are falling to the ground.  I wish I would have had my camera while we were out and about this past weekend.  There are some gorgeous trees to be seen!  I'll try to get some photos this week.
 
Anyways, I want to share with you a card I made for Seize The Birthday Challenge.  The topping this time is to make a pocket card.  And, here is my card...
 
 
For my card, I started with a white card base.  The pocket and paper are from Doodlebug.  The stamps that I used are from Mama Elephant.  The die used on the green border is from MFT.  The twine is from Paper Sweeties.  And, the dots are from Recollections.  I colored the images and sentiments with copics.  The middle sentiment "laugh" was colored with yellow and then colored with gold wink of stella.  Here is a photo of the tag that tucks inside the pocket...
 
 
And, here is the inside of the card...
 
 
 
It felt good to get another birthday card done and play just for fun!  I've been working on design team assignments for November, which will be coming up soon.  I can't believe that this Sunday is Nov. 1st already...wow!
 
Well, thanks so much for viewing my card today!  Take care and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs,
Maria


16 comments:

  1. Such a cute card; lI love your choice of colors. So bright and happy; perfect for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is so much fun! Fabulous little 'photo', brilliant DP ... and I love the multicoloured 'smile' and 'giggle'! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Anita - Surprise Party Guest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! You put so much into the construction of this card! I love your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun & festive, Maria--perfect BD card! Hope your little niece is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, I absolutely love this card! So fun and bright and I love the layout too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely adorable Maria!! What a cute and clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so creative, and very fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous!! I love every little detail!! Hope all is going well with your family... thinking about you all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, your pocket card is spectacular! I love pockets and yours is filled with such sweetness. I love the sentiment! SO unique and perfect for the celebratory occasion. The image is adorable and the trims are so pretty. Gorgeous work as always, my dear friend. Praying over your family every day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria, I have admired that stamp set since it was released, I always put it on the back burner. Your card is just too darling, I love it, truly! We are getting some gorgeous leaf colors now too here in the PNW! Have a great rest of the week!! And thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super Maria! What a wonderful job you have done with our Topping! Love the smiling faces in that image and those bold dots! So glad you joined us this time over at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh, I LOVE this! So, so stinkin' cute, Maria! Love the bold colors and LOVE the little pocket... and that pull out tag is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pocket card! Love the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my goodness, this is ever so happy and full of fun! That image is pure preciousness, and I adore the fun pocket and bold, bright, happy colors! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fantastic! Clever design and fabulous colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete