Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties October 2015 Inspiration Challenge!





Hi there!
 
It's October 1st, which means it's time for another Paper Sweeties Challenge!  This is my second post for the day, so please scroll down to see my project for Dies R Us!  It's time for fall!  Soon the leaves will be changing into those beautiful colors of red, orange, and yellow!  I cannot wait to take a trip to Amish Country and take some wonderful fall photos! 
 
You have until the end of the month, October 31st to join in on the challenge!   The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the store and invited to be next month's designer!  You can use whatever you desire from the photo...colors...pumpkin...etc.  So, I hope to see your wonderful creations over at the challenge!
 
For my creation, I was inspired to make a card using the colors and make a fall scene! And, here is my card...
 

 
For my card, I started with Bazill paper and paired it with MFT striped paper.  I colored the scarecrow with copics and paper pieced his shirt.  The scarecrow, large, pumpkin and corn stalks are from the set Stand Add-on:scarecrow.  They were die cut with coordinating dies Sweet Cuts-Stand Add-on:scarecrow.  The small pumpkins(Stand Add-on:fall harvest) were stamped on burlap and colored with copics. The sentiment is from the stamp set Autumn Blessings.  The fence was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Home Tweet Home.  The ribbon(sugar sprinkles) tied with twine from PTI  and button from SU for the top of the card.  The trim lace is from American Crafts.
 
  For more inspiration, please follow the list below and see what my talented teammates came up with...


 
The Paper Sweeties October Kit of the Month is NOW LIVE in the boutique — full of tons of fall-inspired inspiration!  Purchase kits one month at a time, or subscribe to the Kit Club to receive a $5 discount each month on your kits! 

 
Thank you for viewing my project today!  Have a great day!
 
Hugs,
Maria

18 comments:

  1. EEK, this is SO cute, Maria! I LOVE the sweet neutral scene you created--the scarecrow is perfect for a fall creation! Just beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, the fall scene on this card is so sweet! I love the striped bkgd, your coloring on the cute scarecrow, and especially those fab burlap pumpkins sitting in the "hay." Looking at all that cuteness almost made me miss the gorgeous topper on the card. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, this is a lovely take on the challenge! The neutral color palette is so pretty and I am seriously enamored with the little burlap pumpkins! I have never thought about coloring on the burlap like that... what a gorgeous idea and beautifully executed. The trims are gorgeous and every bit of your scene is precious. Wonderfully done, sweet friend! Have a sparkly first day of October! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this!! The colours are beautiful and I adore how you used the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Maria! I love the twine and the wonderful ribbon and bow! The scarecrow is just the cutest too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the scarecrow and the pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's that little guy again! The scarecrow is so cute and your card is just awesome! Again the burlap die cuts... love them! Cool how you made hay with the fibers... just love everything about this..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful - I love the style of the card and those darn good pumpkins!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so sweet Maria!!!! I love this fall card and your scarecrow and pumpkins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria I love your take on the inspiration! An adorable card my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mara this is perfect card for this time of the year. I love the harvest theme. And this neutral color palette is perfect!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so cute! I love the top panel!!! The ribbon and lace just look great on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling, little scene, Maria! Such amazing textures here, and I adore those burlap pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet scene, Maria! I love how you used the wonderful neutral color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeek! Look at all those scrumptious textures and details! What a great take on the inspiration photo, Maria! Gotta love this cutie!

    ReplyDelete