Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties October Release Countdown!


 
Hi there!
 
Welcome to Release Countdown for Paper Sweeties!  Tomorrow is the day that you'll be able to purchase new October stamps/dies from Paper Sweeties!
 
Today, I like to share with you a card I made a card using Abigail holding precious baby Jesus!  Abigail's outfit, baby Jesus, star, and sentiment is from the set Do You See What I See.  I water colored the background with Gansai Tambi paints.  I added color shine in gold from Heidi Swapp.  Twine(blueberry) and gems to finish off the card.

For the inside of the card, the sentiment is from the set The Reason for the Season.  Here is a peek of the inside of the card...



Hop along with the list below to see what my talented teammates created...have fun!


Maria Patrick--that's me

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care...enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Maria

15 comments:

  1. So sweet Maria! I love this card so much! Beautiful background and I love the rays you added behind the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card inside and out, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... love how you highlighted the star and the glitter! And the inside is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Maria! I LOVE your watercoloring! And such a sweet scene you created! Love the touches of glitter. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS, Maria! I LOVE the beautiful star you created and the lovely watercoloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It made me think of a nativity set. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful in Royal Blue! Love your decorated inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. I know Fall isn't even close to over yet, but I'm already so excited for Christmas. Your cards are treasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Maria! Love how you did the star & the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card...sweet image :) Hugs....Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious! Love your water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria, this is so beautiful, inside and out! Your watercoloring is perfection and I adore the goodies from the new release. The Christmas star is gorgeous and the entire design is lovely. Beautifully done as always, my sweet and talented friend. Please forgive the delay in bloggie love... things have been a bit rough but I will be back to crafting next week. Thank you for always being a patient friend and knowing I always do my best.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. My, oh, my, how did I ever get so behind over here?! Love that bright blue, and girl, you sure know how to pay attention to the details! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete