Thursday, October 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties October Release Party!


Hi, Friends!
 
Welcome back to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  All new products are available today in the shop!  As seen above, I'm sharing with you Christmas tags using the stamp sets The Reason for the Season and Stand Add-on: Manger for the Believe and Noel sentiments.  The dies used are Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags#2-mitten/tree.  The twine is (strawberry) and (green apple).  I water colored the backgrounds and embossed the sentiments.  Glitter added for the finishing touch.
 
Here are my first set of tags that I didn't really care for...
 
 
 
They're ok, but I prefer the first set.  What do you think?  Anyways, sequins and bows were added.  The bows are from the same tag set.  And, the sequins are (green apple). 
 
Please follow the list below to see what my talented teammates have created...have fun!

Maria Patrick--that's me
 
Thank you for taking time to drop by!  Have a great day!  Please return tomorrow to see what projects I came up with for the mitten die!
 
Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. Those tags are just adorable :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet tags! I like both sets! I like the two layers and all the Christmas sparkle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags and I think I prefer the first set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty tags Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all... they remind me of Christmas cookies.. so cute! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your tags are delightful Maria and would be nice hanging on a tree!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think both sets are pretty, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, your tags are so beautiful! Christmas releases are always my favorite and you've done such a lovely job with this one. I think you did a marvelous job on both sets. :o) The tree shapes are darling and I love the touches of sparkle and sweet sentiments. These will adorn gifts so sweetly... having homemade tags like this make gifts extra beautiful. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. These "tree-tags"are so stinkin'cute! I especially love the first set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your tags are beautiful, Maria! I really like the ones with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete