Monday, November 23, 2015

Give Thanks...

 
Hi, Friends
 
I'd like to share with you a wine tag that I made today for my sis-in-law.  We are invited to her house for Thanksgiving.  I wanted to make a hostess gift for her and husband.  We went to Napa Valley on vacation in 2014 and ordered some wine.  So, we are giving them a bottle of Petite Sirah from Sequoia Grove.  It was one of my favs when we sampled wine at the winery.  I'm entering this wine tag over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where the theme is Thanks/Thanksgiving.  And, here are a few more photos...
 
 
 
I added the description of the wine onto paper and tucked it inside the little envelope and placed it on the back of the tag...
 
 
Thanks for dropping by today!  And, I wish for all my friends in the states a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm very grateful for you all...take care!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  Doodlebug
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties
Ink:  Memento-Tuxedo Black
Ribbon:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Dots:  Doodlebug
Scallop Die:  MFT
Copics

15 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous tag; perfect for Thanksgiving. The wine sounds good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, my friend! May you have a beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute wine tag - love that red and brown trim with the orange dots, really sets it off! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! This adorable card just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic wine tag Maria - more like a little work of art :-) Hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable way to dress up a gift, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to use this tag in this unusual way! love the fall colors and the stamps are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says STamp Monday CHallenge Blog! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absoultly darling wine tag! Wow bet your sister says that tag! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksging! Your sis-n-law will not only love the wine, but the special wine tag you created for her! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria, this is such a lovely hostess gift! The tag is darling, filled with sweetness and whimsy. The harvest scene couldn't be more precious... you always create incredible scenes. :o) Lovely work, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a lovely day, Maria! I know your SIL must have been so appreciative--the wine tag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGoodness, this is so, so adorable, Maria! I love your little Thanksgiving scene here! So beautifully colored and embellished with the little enamel dots! What a fantastically fun way to dress up a wine bottle!
    I hope you and yours had a very happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete