Friday, February 12, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-February 2016





 
 
Hi, there!
 
Debbie has designed a new set this month for your planner decorating, which is Planner Series: Celebrate!  This set is a must have to remind you of birthdays, parties, etc! 
 
Planner Series:  Celebrate
 

 
 
I stamped the new cake stamp on certain dates.  There is also balloons, party hat, and present. The set also comes with little envelope stamps to remind you to write a note or send out a card, etc.  I also used the Planner Series: Get your Craft On, Winter Sentiments, and Happy Icons that were released last month.  I colored Sophie with copics and die cut her with coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Sophie.  Her outfit is from the stamp set Have a Holly Jolly Holiday.  The small hearts next to Sophie are from the set Stand Add-on: Fresh Baked.  Isn't she cute all ready for Valentine's Day?
 
Please hop along and view some awesome planner inspiration from our Planner Team:

Maria Patrick--that's me
 
 
Planner Series:  Winter Sentiments

 
Planner Series:  Happy Icons
 

 
Planner Series:  Get Your Craft On
 

 
 
 
The new Planner Series: Celebrate stamp set will be available for purchase on February 15th!  How awesome to have a stamp instead of writing it all the time!  I'm having lots of fun decorating my 2016 planner!  Come join in on the fun!  I'm sure you'll just love these new planner stamps, too!
 
Thanks so much for dropping by!  Have fun decorating and organizing your planner!
 
Hugs,
Maria


10 comments:

  1. I love that Debbie is doing a planner series! Such a smart idea, and her goodies are just the perfect size and use. Love your sweet Valentine's page! The cute Sweetie and the cascade of hearts just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful planer, Maria! Love your detailing. Noticed you're scrapbooking with 'Nancy' on Sat. Wish it was me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your February spread is just adorable. Love how Sophie looks so darling dressed up in her pink and red for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet way to decorate your planner Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous way to decorate your planner Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria I love that little "weekend" stamp! It would be my favorite! Your February spread is marvelous! I love how cute Sophie is dressed all ready for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely Maria; I love the way you used them to dress up your planner! Enjoy your weekend:)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I bet you smile every time you open your planner! Such cute, little images! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you decorated your planner! I tried to do that last year, but I guess I've gotten too used to an e-calendar. :(

    ReplyDelete