Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Hi, friends!

How's your weekend going?  We are having some fine weather here today!  My tulips or shall I say one tulip so far has bloomed!:-) When things are in full bloom, I'll take some pics to share.  I'm entering this bday shaker card over at Word Art Wednesday.


Anyways, it's been awhile since I've been here.  I've been working on projects and bday cards for friends.  So, regarding my card as seen above it was made for my friend, Karen, who has two friendly sweet cats!  They are brother and sister...Bruce and Angel.  I probably didn't get the coloring right on them, but just the same, I think she'll appreciate the card.  Next time I visit, I'll have to take a pic of them!:-)

For, my card I started with a white card base and paired it with pink.  The dies are from Mama Elephant.  The stamps are from Simon Says and the sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.  I masked the cats and colored them with copics.  The sequins are from Paper Sweeties, also.  Ok, friends, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!  Take care and thanks so much for visiting here today!

Hugs,
Maria




13 comments:

  1. Absolutely so cute Maria. I love all the fun elements you have inside your shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is pure sweetness! What a darling shaker... your kitty-loving friend will adore this to bits! (I'm a kitty person, too.. this makes my heart sparkly!) I love the stitched window for the shaker and the pretty treasures nestled within. Beautiful and sweet, my friend! She will treasure this. :o) Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and cute card, Maria! I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun shaker! Love that couple of cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling shaker, Maria! I love the shadow for the die cut word & so neat to make such a personalized card with the 2 kitty cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute birthday shaker card, Maria! I think if you have cats, you love them and would be so happy to receive this darling card in the mail! And the fact that you made it a shaker is even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that is SO adorable, Maria! Love those little kitties, and love how you custom made them for your friend! SUCH a fun shaker card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a cat person (I have 2!) so this fab card really appeals to me! This is so sweet - and it's a shaker! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen will love this card and I do too! It is adorable with those sweet kitties - you made such a pretty shaker and the yarn balls are so sweet tucked in the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, and more CUTE, Maria! LOVE that you've turned this into a shaker, and those little balls of yarn are such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your friend will love this card!!! It is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it's fabulous Maria!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You did such an amazing job creating this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete