Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Birthday!



Hi, there!

Happy Wednesday to you!  I thought I'd make a simple masculine bday card using the above sketch from Reverse Confetti.  I recently purchased some goodies from them and had some fun creating! I'm also entering this card over at Seize The Birthday.


 And, here is my card...


For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with a Reverse Confetti card panel...easy peasy!  The other paper I used is from SU and Lawn Fawn.  The die and stamp is from Reverse Confetti, too!  And, the dots from Doodlebug to finish the card!

Well, that's all for now.  I'm off to the treadmill to try to take off a couple pounds that I've gained recently.  But, it's been great meeting up with my former co-workers for dinner!  Take care and have a great rest of the week!  Thank you for taking the time to drop by!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun & festive BD card for a guy, Maria--love how you used the sketch! Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is an amazing masculine card...love the colors and the die cut "happy". thank you for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Maria!! Terrific take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab masculine card Maria - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice of papers; such a bright and happy card. Fab take on the sketch!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, this is beautiful! Oh how I love the off-the-charts brightness... that combined with the patterns make it perfectly celebratory. :o) I love the Happy and of course the sprinkling of sweet dots. Your take on the sketch is wonderful. Beautifully done as always, my friend! I hope you have a sparkly weekend ahead. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Maria! Love that it could work for anybody on your birthday card list, and love the mix of prints. The enamel dots are so fun on here! Love your take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright, happy creation, Maria! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours, like the geometric design. The enamel dots are a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete