Friday, May 20, 2016

Magee Marsh...



Hi, Friends!

TGIF!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  We finally hit the 70's here and they are to continue into next week...yeah!  I've been wanting to enjoy the outdoors and visit Magee Marsh, which is only a few miles from me near Lake Erie.  This week is the last week for prime time viewing of the warblers that migrate here each year.  For more info on Magee Marsh you can visit here. Many people from all over the world come to see the awesome lovely birds.  I'm certainly no birder, but just taking a stroll along the path and seeing all the wild life is such fun!

 So, sit back and sip your favorite beverage as you take a view of my photos...enjoy!

Canada Geese


Lovely Butterfly
Fungi
Egret
Gorgeous Yellow Warbler

We didn't see the eagle's nest, but we
do see eagles at times in our area.

Lake Erie is north of the marsh area.

Heron
Cute Bunny
Time to head home...bye...

We wanted to get more bird pics, but those little guys are so fast.  But, we are happy with the pics we did get.  Hope you enjoyed my photos today!  Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Maria


10 comments:

  1. Maria, thanks for the photos! Enjoying nature is wonderful. We are warming up here today to and the forecast for the next week looks good. Maybe, maybe winter has finally gone away! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos! It's so nice to have such a lovely place so close to you to visit! Hope you have a warm wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have this near you! I would love it! I love birds! I have bird feeders all over my backyard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fantastic place! Thx for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pics Maria!! We get those big geese flying over here later in the year ... they are so noisy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching the birds--what a great area near you, Maria! Glad you had some nice weather--we finally had rain, but I think it's predicted to be another hotter than normal summer, unfortunately! Love the egret & heron--we have them, too. Eagles are here year round, but we don't actually see them very often. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome spot! And looks like you had the perfect weather for a little nature hike! I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh these are gorgeous! How I treasure all things nature and wildlife... you live in such a dreamy area. What a blessing to be so near to a place like this. :o) Your pictures are amazing and I'm so happy you shared them with us!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful place and looking at the photos it must have been a beautiful day. Thanks so much for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete