Sunday, May 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge-May 2016!



Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge!  I just love the beautiful inspiration photo of the lovely tea set!

A $20 gift certificate goes to one lucky winner of the challenge!  This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see my card made for Dies R Us Challenge!

 And, here is my card...




For my card, I started with a white card base and added a polka dot panel from Simple Stories.  The tea pot was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Tea for Two and lovely paper from Crate Paper. The tea cups were stamped using Planner Series-Happy Icons.  The steam for the hot tea is from But, First Coffee.  And, the sentiment is from the set Tea for Two.  The window was made using the egg die from Sweet Cuts-Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes.  

And, here is a peek at the inside of my card...


(Tea pot and sentiment is from Tea for Two)

Please hop along and view more inspiration from my teammates...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *May Guest Designer*
Maria Patrick--that's me!
May Guest Designer: Cynthia Olheiser




Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Take care and have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Maria

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maria! Such a sweet take on the inspiration! Love the floral teapot and sweet teacups and sentiment in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration & such a unique & sweet card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and sweet! The paper and Love that fold too. And what a beautiful sentiment! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet as can be, Maria! Cute as a gift card holder too - wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! The sentiment is so lovely too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! Love the center of the teapot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Maria, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card and that fun teapot! Beautiful colors Maria and the inside is just as pretty as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card, Maria! I love the card-fold and how you put the teacups in the center of the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet and colorful project, Maria! I love this fresh color!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria, this is such a unique and gorgeous teapot card! The exterior is beautiful.. I love the pinks and beautiful floral. The interior is equally lovely, which is an extra special treat. :o) The stamps are so pretty, especially in that sweet pink shade. This is stunning, my dear friend! I hope your day is filled with happiness. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO sweet, Maria! I think you perfect captured the soft floral feel of the inspiration tea set here. And LOVE your fun-fold card base, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeek! Too cute! Love the fold and those happy polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love your teapot card! So sweet and the card fold is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this folded shape. The button and the sentiment are really great.

    ReplyDelete