Friday, May 6, 2016

Signs of Spring!


Hi, Friends!

I walked outside a couple days ago when the sun was shining and took some spring pics!  Last week I took some pics, but the lighting wasn't right...so dreary. But, the sun decided to show on Tuesday and it was a lovely spring day!

Here are a few things growing around my yard...

Pretty red tulips


Yellow tulips



Hosta

Apple tree with a few blooms.

Weeping Cherry Tree

Well, that's all for now!  Thank you for dropping by!  Have a 
wonderful weekend!  Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hugs,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Spring pictures, Maria! Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard is looking so pretty! Love it when the flowers and trees are in bloom. Today out on my walk I spied wild honeysuckle in full bloom. The smell was heavenly! I had to pick a sprig to take home with me. :D
    Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Maria! I am so excited to see blossoms emerging around me. Your area is so pretty... how exquisite is the Weeping Cherry Tree! Thank you for sharing some lovely pictures, my dear friend. (I have re-aggravated an injury so please forgive me if I miss a post or two. I cannot sit and type very long.) Have a beautiful Mother's Day weekend, Maria! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete