Monday, August 29, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hi, Friends!

Just popping in quick to share with you a card I made using some new PTI (Kay Miller)goodies!  Aren't those images so cute?!  I could hardly wait to play with them!  I finally had some time this afternoon to ink them up!  I thank you all for the get well wishes for my son.  I appreciate it!  He is healing well.  He had toe tendon surgery on his right foot last Tuesday.  We stayed most of the week with him last week.  I sure wish he lived closer.  He is 2 1/2 hr. away.  But, it's not like he's clear across the country!:-)

Anyways, I started my card by making the sky using Tim Holtz distress inks, which were stormy sky and dusty concord.  All the stamps are from PTI.  The fence die is from MFT.  The dots are from Doodlebug.  I'm playing along with Darnell's NBUS Challenge!

Well, we are staining the deck this week, so I better stop playing around and get out to helping my hubby!  But, it was great to play and create today!  Thanks so much for dropping by!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Maria, your card is adorable! Those stamps are irresistibly sweet, aren't they? You have used them to create the sweetest little scene! I love the touches of twine, fabulous background, and of course the sweet trail of enamel dots. Beautifully done, my friend! And I'm so grateful to hear your son is on his way to recovery. :o) He remains in my prayers! Have a wonderful night, Maria. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a 'happy' halloween card ... Just love those pumpkins!! Gad your son is on the mend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the night sky and those cute images but my FAV detail is the added doodlebug dots! They add so much! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot, woot... Halloween! You KNOW I am loving this, Maria! Such a cute, cute scene, and I LOVE your inked night sky background! Love the twine tie on the pumpkins and the little candy dots you added, too. And omgosh, what a cute stamp set!
    So glad to hear your son is recovery well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab Halloween card Maria! Loving the smiley pumpkin's faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad your son is doing better! I had to get this adorable set too!!! Your card is super adorable!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't do much for Halloween, but oh boy is this adorable, Maria! The pumpkins are so cute & love that you made them glossy! Happy your son is improving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so adorable! Love those smiling faces on the pumpkins!
    Glad your son is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome Halloween card in these classic colors, Maria! Kay's adorable images make this irresistible! I'm glad to hear your son is mending! At times like this we want our children next door! Good luck with the deck! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! It was great to see you again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete