Saturday, August 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-August 2016!





Hi, there!

Today I'm revealing my planner pages for the month of August! There are no new planner sets for August, so I used several previously released sets for a summer theme!

Jake is having fun catching some waves!  He was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Jake and his outfit is from the set Surf's Up.  The shovel and sand pail are from the set At The Beach.  The sun is from the set Island Time.  Sweet Cuts-Island Time was used to die cut the sun.  Sweet Cuts-Let's go to the Beach was used to die cut the waves.  The planner series stamps are from the sets Planner Series-Summer SentimentsPlanner Series-CelebratePlanner Series-ChecklistPlanner Series-Get Your Craft On, and Planner Series-Appointments. Twine(Robin Egg) was tied to the sand pail.

And, here is a closer peek of my pages...






Please hop along and view some awesome planner inspiration from our Planner Team:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas
Maria Patrick--that's me


And, just a reminder...I hope to see your creation over at the Paper Sweeties Challenge that is still going on until the end of the month!  And, I'm so excited to announce that a $100 gift certificate goes to the winner of this month's challenge!!! Such a lovely inspiration photo with all the goodies and gorgeous roses! 



And,  here it is this month's...



Thank you for taking the time to drop by!  Please stop back tomorrow for Sneak Peeks!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

5 comments:

  1. Great summery look to your pages, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Jake is so cute in his bathing suit and surf board! What a great planner you've created for August!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planner is so adorable, Maria! I love the ocean beach theme you've got for the month. The wavy borders across the top and bottom are so eye catching, and I love Jake with his surfboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... Maria, I always look forward your planner pages! You have such a gift for making them. I love all of the stamps and of course the lovely design to your pages. They must fill your heart with joy every time you see them. Beautifully done, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete