Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Merry Christmas!




Hi, there!

I'm back again quick to share a card with you that I'm entering over at Simon Says.  They have a challenge going on with the theme Christmas Critters.  I'm getting it in just under the wire.  I've been working on these Christmas cards and just love this fun stamp set from Mama Elephant!

This card will be going to my son who has two cats.  The coloring on them is not exact.  And, the dog outside the door isn't exact type or coloring, but that's ok.  It was so fun to color them.  When you open the door, inside are his two cats...



This card just makes me happy!:-)  I hope that he likes it!  Ok, back to my laundry and other things to get caught up on.  It's funny how the craft world calls you away from things...lol!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maria! Super cute & I love the scene you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, this is just too cute...and I love his cats inside the door! Darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, Maria--he will love this! Such a fun card & so personalized! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute!!! Love the design and you lovely soft brick BG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stamps and this sweet scene that you have created - just adorable! Happy Thanksgiving Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh, this is SO CUTE! Such a sweet scene and I love the critters! Having those two cats peek out when you open the door is just such a fun touch! Love it!
    Hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It made me happy too. This is so stinkin'cute. And your son will love it; just like me:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous to open the door and see the cats! I love this card - love the (stencilled?) brickwork too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet group of furry friends to greet someone at the door! This card is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card makes me happy, too! Love how the door works to reveal the cats and that pretty faded brick background. Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete