Monday, January 9, 2017

Happy Birthday!


Hi, there!

Happy Monday to you!  I'm just popping in quick to share with you a card I made for my great nephew, Grayson, who is turning "6" on Friday.  He lives in Tennessee.  I do miss the little tyke and his sis, Sophia!  I hope he gets this card in time and has a great birthday!

For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with fun paper from BoBunny.  The dies and alligator stamp are from Reverse Confetti!  I tell ya...I am falling in love with all their stamps and dies.  And, such awesome inspiration from the DT!

Well, that's all for now.  I need to continue on cleaning my craft room.  One of my resolutions for the new year.  Out with the old and in with the new!:-)  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and have a great week!

Hugs,
Maria

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Maria--the absolutely perfect BD card for a 6 yr old boy! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Maria! I'm sure your nephew will treasure this card! :) Hope he has a fun and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Grayson is going to treasure this adorable card! I love the punniness and the bright colors. The star garland is perfect for his birthday celebration. Wonderful card for the special little birthday boy! Thank you for always making me smile, my friend! Have a beautiful night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Maria - I just know little Grayson will love it! I too love Reverse Confetti - there so many fab new products in their latest release! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Your nephew is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card, I love the colorful look and that crocodile is so cute!

    ReplyDelete